The Kampot Linen Lounge Pant is designed to be the perfect in-between PJ pant and dressy vacation pant. Consider slipping on these high-waisted elastic, drawstring pants first thing in the morning for a breathable oversized relaxed fit all day. We especially love how the ruffled high waistband accents the waist. Made out of deadstock linen leftover from fast-fashion factories in Cambodia.
- High-waisted elastic and drawstring pant
Oversized fit for ultimate comfort
- Deadstock linen leftover from fast-fashion factories
- Linen fabric content is 80% linen and 20% cotton
- Ethically made in Cambodia
SIZE & FIT:
- This style is relaxed and oversized. For a tighter fit, you can size down.
- Please take a look at our sizing chart (pic attached) to find the best size for you.
These pants are named after Kampot, a city on the Preaek Tuek Chhu River in southern Cambodia. It's known for its pepper plantations, salt fields, and riverside relaxation.
Hand wash or machine wash with cold water and mild detergent. Alternatively, you can dry clean. Tumble dry on low or drip dry out of the direct sunlight. Iron on a warm setting only. Do not bleach.
Due to the discounted price, this garment will be FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.