The Kampot Linen Lounge Pant is designed to be the perfect in-between PJ pant and dressy vacation pant. Consider slipping on these high-waisted elastic, drawstring pants first thing in the morning for a breathable oversized relaxed fit all day. We especially love how the ruffled high waistband accents the waist. Made out of deadstock linen leftover from fast-fashion factories in Cambodia.
- High-waisted elastic and drawstring pant
Oversized fit for ultimate comfort
- Deadstock linen leftover from fast-fashion factories
- Linen fabric content is 80% linen and 20% cotton
- Ethically made in Cambodia
SIZE & FIT:
- This style is relaxed and oversized
- Please take a look at our sizing chart (pic attached) to find the best size for you.
These pants are named after Kampot, a city on the Preaek Tuek Chhu River in southern Cambodia. It's known for its pepper plantations, salt fields, and riverside relaxation.
SHIPPING & RETURN:
We want your Nary clothes to fit you. All unworn and unwashed clothes with tags attached can be returned within 30 days of purchase.