The Kampot Linen Lounge Pant is designed to be the perfect in-between PJ pant and dressy vacation pant. Consider slipping on these high-waisted elastic, drawstring pants first thing in the morning for a breathable oversized relaxed fit all day. We especially love how the ruffled high waistband accents the waist. Made out of a blend of 80% Linen and 20% Cotton deadstock fabric leftover from fast-fashion factories in Cambodia.
- High-waisted elastic and drawstring pant
Oversized fit for ultimate comfort
- 80% Linen and 20% Cotton deadstock fabric leftover from fast-fashion factories in Cambodia.
- Ethically made in Cambodia
SIZE & FIT:
- This style runs true to size
- Please take a look at our sizing chart to find the best size for you.
These pants are named after Kampot, a city on the Preaek Tuek Chhu River in southern Cambodia. It's known for its pepper plantations, salt fields, and riverside relaxation..