The Kampot Linen Lounge Pant is designed to be the perfect in-between lounge pant and dressy vacation pant. Consider slipping on these high-waisted elastic, drawstring pants first thing in the morning for a breathable oversized relaxed fit all day. We especially love how the ruffled high waistband accents the waist. The pants are made out of a blend of 80% linen and 20% cotton deadstock fabric leftover from fast-fashion factories in Cambodia.
- High-waisted elastic and drawstring pant
Oversized fit for ultimate comfort
- 80% linen and 20% cotton blend deadstock fabric leftover from fast-fashion factories in Cambodia.
- Ethically made in Cambodia
SIZE & FIT:
- This style is relaxed and oversized
- If you want a slimmer fit, consider sizing down
- Please take a look at our sizing chart to find the best size for you (pic attached)
These pants are named after Kampot, a city on the Preaek Tuek Chhu River in southern Cambodia. It's known for its pepper plantations, salt fields, and riverside relaxation.
Hand wash or machine wash with cold water and mild detergent. Alternatively, you can dry clean. Tumble dry on low or drip dry out of the direct sunlight. Iron on a warm setting only. Do not bleach.
SHIPPING & RETURN:
We want your Nary clothes to fit you. For all full price items, unworn and unwashed clothes with tags attached can be returned within 14 days of purchase. If this garment is discounted and sold for more than 40% off, it is considered final sale and cannot be returned.