The Kep Linen Lounge Pant is just like its sibling Kampot Pant. Matching in relaxed design, but shorter for those who prefer this cute length. We especially love how the pretty ruffled high waistband accents the waist, making them the perfect in-between PJ and dressy vacation shorts. Made out of deadstock linen leftover from fast-fashion factories in Cambodia.
- High-waisted elastic and drawstring shorts
- Made out of deadstock linen leftover from fast-fashion factories
- Linen fabric content is 80% linen and 20% cotton
SIZE & FIT:
- This style is relaxed and oversized
- Please take a look at our sizing chart (pic attached) to find the best size for you.
These shorts are named after Kep, a coastal province in southern Cambodia, known for its seafood and tropical islands. The relaxed provincial capital of Kep, or Krong Kaeb, has wide streets with crumbling villas that recall its former glory as a French colonial resort town.
Hand wash or machine wash with cold water and mild detergent. Alternatively, you can dry clean. Tumble dry on low or drip dry out of the direct sunlight. Iron on a warm setting only. Do not bleach.
Due to the discounted price, this garment will be FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.