The Rohnea modular high-waisted shirred tiered maxi skirt is a second favorite of ours from this collection. High-waisted and shirred, this skirt will ensure ultimate comfort and fit flexibility for all life stages. A modular piece, this skirt can also be worn as a tube dress. This skirt pairs well with the Rohnea Off-the-Shoulder Cropped Balloon Sleeve Shirring Linen Top. Created with luxury French seams to sustain the life of the garment and pass down as a heirloom piece. Made out of 100% deadstock fabric leftover from fast-fashion factories in Cambodia.
- High waisted
- Shirred waist
- Tiered balloon maxi skirt
- Luxury French seams
- Made out of 80% linen and 20% cotton
- Ethically made in Cambodia
SIZE & FIT:
- Shirring elastic ensures a flattering and fitted look
- This garment runs true to size although you can size down for a tighter fit
- If worn as a tube dress, we suggest sizing down two sizes
- Please take a look at our sizing chart to find the best size for you
In the first image, model to the left, Cierra, is wearing a large Rohnea crop top and large maxi skirt in windowpane gray.
- 5' 8 ft tall
- Bust is 42 inches
- Bra size is 38DD
- Waist is 32 inches
- Hips are 44 inches
- Normally wears 14/L
Model to the right, Olivia, is is wearing a x-small Rohnea crop top and x-small maxi skirt in windowpane gray.
- 5'3 ft tall
- Bust is 31 inches
- Waist is 25 inches
- Hips are 33 inches
- Normally wears size 2/XS
Third model, Shannon, is wearing the modular maxi skirt as a tube dress and is wearing a x-large Rohnea crop top and x-large maxi skirt in windowpane gray.
- 5'8 ft tall
- Bust 44 ¾ inches
- Waist 36 inches
- Hip 45.5
- Wears size 16/XL
FABRIC & CARE:
- This is made out of medium weight linen-cotton blended fabric.
- Hand wash or machine wash with cold water and mild detergent. Alternatively, you can dry clean. Tumble dry on low or drip dry out of the direct sunlight. Iron on a warm setting only. Do not bleach.
SHIPPING & RETURN:
With this garment sold at a discounted price, it is final sale and cannot be returned.