The Kep Linen Lounge Short is just like its sibling Kampot Pant. Matching in relaxed design, but shorter for those who prefer this cute length. We especially love how the pretty ruffled high waistband accents the waist, making them the perfect in-between PJ and dressy vacation shorts. Made out of 100% deadstock linen leftover from fast-fashion factories in Cambodia.
- High-waisted elastic and drawstring shorts
- 100% deadstock linen leftover from fast-fashion factories
- Ethically made in Cambodia
SIZE & FIT:
- This style is relaxed and oversized
- Please take a look at our sizing chart to find the best size for you.
These shorts are named after Kep, a coastal province in southern Cambodia, known for its seafood and tropical islands. The relaxed provincial capital of Kep, or Krong Kaeb, has wide streets with crumbling villas that recall its former glory as a French colonial resort town.