This is the perfect lounge piece for the home. The Song Saa Maxi Lounge Dress can be slipped on while relaxing at home or dressed up for the evening. Belt it with its matching belt for a fitted look, or wear it without for a more relaxed fit.
The Song Saa lounge dress is especially great for baby bumps and postpartum comfy dressing. The fit of this dress can easily accommodate a growing belly and neckline makes breastfeeding easy and convenient.
Made out of 100% deadstock linen leftover from fast-fashion factories in Cambodia.
- Adjustable neckline, that ties in the front.
- Oversized balloon sleeves with ruffled cuffs
- Elastic in sleeve cuff for a custom fit.
- Loose fit for ultimate comfort
- Comes with a matching belt
- Made out of deadstock linen leftover from fast-fashion factories
- Linen fabric content is 80% linen and 20% cotton
- Ethically made in Cambodia
SIZE & FIT:
- This style has an oversized fit and runs large.
- Please take a look at our sizing chart to find the best size for you.
This maxi dress is named after a private island off the coast of Cambodia called Song Saa. A traveler's dream, the island hosts a destination five-star hotel, soothing waters, and secluded white-sand beaches.
Production of this garment is in partnership with Pour Un Sourire D'infant (PSE) in Cambodia. PSE is a French non-governmental organization with a mission to help children/youth and their families from destitution to a vocation by addressing all their needs. Your purchase gives work to many women & men who have been trained at PSE's sewing workshop. Most of these individuals were scavenging in the streets or on the dumpsites. Getting real work after a lifetime of hardships and just a short training is life changing and encourages them to keep their children in school.