The Unisex Bokor Linen Robe is designed to be the perfect lightweight robe for tropical climates. Throw it over your shoulder first thing in the morning and feel the comfort of its loose fit. Tie it at the waist for a cinched look or wear worn open. Made out of 100% deadstock linen leftover from fast-fashion factories in Cambodia.
- Kimono silhouette with wide sleeves
Slight oversized fit for ultimate comfort
- 100% deadstock linen leftover from fast-fashion factories
- Ethically made in Cambodia
SIZE & FIT:
- This style runs oversized
- Please take a look at our sizing chart to find the best size for you
- Model is wearing a size small
This robe is named after Bokor Mountain near Kampot. Climb this mountain and tour an old French colonial building constructed as a temperate mountain luxury resort and retreat for colonial residents in the early 1920s in Cambodia. At the top, soak in the breathtaking views of tropical vegetation and rice paddies.
FABRIC & CARE:
- This is made out of medium weight linen cotton blended fabric.
- Hand wash or machine wash with cold water and mild detergent. Alternatively, you can dry clean. Tumble dry on low or drip dry out of the direct sunlight. Iron on a warm setting only. Do not bleach.
SHIPPING & RETURN:
We want your Nary clothes to fit you. All unworn and unwashed clothes with tags attached can be exchanged or returned within 14 days of purchase.