NARY is an ethical and sustainable resort wear brand based in Phnom Penh and NYC. NARY strives to be a part of a growing movement to change the standards of the fashion industry by empowering the consumer to make educated purchases that positively impact the people and the planet.
Our internship is a great way to get hands-on experience in a startup environment and to learn all aspects of the business. We are looking for interns who need school credit.
Digital Brand Marketing Intern
Responsibilities range, as we are a small company, and include but are not limited to:
Contribute to marketing campaigns and planning based on insights
Contribute to written, graphic and visual communication on social media and website
Assist with daily social media maintenance of existing channels: contributing to content creation, and community management
Assist with compilation of social media performance and competitive analysis reporting
Assist with influencer marketing and management, researching and compiling information
Assist with paid social media activations
Research competitive brands and contribute to branding, pricing and market analysis
Contribute to the maintenance of digital marketplace for the brand, organizing assets, website and copy
Contribute to the business at whole, across varying departments as the intern sees fit based off interest
- Should be enrolled in school
- Understand the NARY aesthetic and love the fashion industry
- Basic graphic design, Canva and Photoshop knowledge is a plus
- Be interested in a startup environment and be able to multitask and pivot with the needs of the business
- Strong organization and follow up skills
- Team player and passionate attitude
- Efficient and a problem solver
- US or SEA based candidates are preferred but the position is remote
- Start immediately
Intern will not be financially compensated, this is for school-credit only.
To apply please send a short email explaining why you would be a good fit along with your IG handle and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org