You've received your Nary mask.
When you buy one of our naturally dyed or ethically made masks, we include a nose wire for additional comfort.
Here's what you should do step-by-step.
- After receiving your mask, go ahead and give it a wash. If you have one of our handwoven and naturally dyed masks, make sure you use a ph-neutral washing detergent. After the wash, let it dry in the shade to avoid fading.
- When ready, find the nose pocket seam located at the top right side.
- Gently using a wooden kebob or opened up paperclip, begin to create a pathway for your nose wire.
- Gently remove your nose wire from the Nary packaging. If the wire begins to bend, don't worry you can just bend it straight again.
- Insert the wire into the seam and push it through the seam pathway you have already created.
- Once you hit the end of the seam, hide the wire and bend accordingly to your nose bridge for the best fit.
Check out our TikTok below for a visual how-to.